Motto: Recreating Humanity
Pro-Value Humanity Foundation (PHF) is a not-for-profit and non-governmental organization dedicated to transforming the society by reorienting values for authentic human development. We provide social influencers, business managers and future leaders with quality training to develop their skills to be exceptional and change agents.
PHF focuses on people and believe in authentic human development to serve as change agent in the society. We achieve this through capacity building and training, mobilization and incubation of resources of organizations, and partnership with local and international human development organizations with which it shares similar ideology.
To create a society where the human person is at the center of development.
To transform society by reorienting values for authentic human development.
Behavior of an individual (and by extension society) is governed by character, and character is determined by one’s values.
PRO-VALUE HUMANITY therefore aims:
- To reorient values that inspire, encourage and equip individuals to not only be transformed but also to become value reorientation advocates and transformation agents.
- To provide activists, leaders and future leaders with quality training essential to develop their skills to be exceptional leaders of character and effective agents of transformation in society.
- To promote authentic human development and to establish recreational, technical and vocational education and training centers that will offer new opportunities and alternatives to people, especially the young, women and the physically challenged to reach the potential heights of their identity.
- To promote and defend the family, marriage and the fundamental rights of the human person.
- To promote environmental stewardship, peacebuilding and to put in place effective mechanism for disaster prevention and management.
- To promote new evangelization to enable Christians deepen their faith, believe in the gospel message and go forth to proclaim it.
- To promote positive African cultural values.
- To interface with local and international organizations, agencies, institutions and persons of goodwill to realize the above objectives.
- To engage in research and publication to realize the above objectives.